CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

something about me..

About me…ermmm..so hard 2 say it…my name is nur anisah..15 years old…first cry is 11 SEPTEMBER 1994…I have boyfriend..his name is WAN FIKHRY AKMAL n I love him so much..now I want to explain about myself yeaaa…I am relly2 talkactive…n bising jwak at sch n tuition…with my FRIENDS laaaa…anytime laaa..mesti cakap2..hahaha…n i'm so shy 2..hahaha..shy2 cat..if something funny..hahah..lol..hahaha..PEREY TETAK LAK….especially with my sis lia n my bestfriends….hahahah..sometime if I mad…don’t u ever talk with me..talk to my hand…n the whole thing I will SEPAK,TRAJANG,TUMBOK,n BUNOH..icluding this pc that i always use it.i will SEPAK LAAA...i don’t care...i am really scrared with antu…if ya antu nak bulak pun…I will BUNOH mena2 lak…if something who is sindir ka..anok ka..i don’t care laaaa…n I said,MALAS KU NAK GAGO.if teacher call me n really2 mad at me..i will said..CLAKA JWAK EYH...remember n listen or read my profile laaa…DON”T U JUDGE ME!!..including my family…

0 comments: